ENTRANCES TO CENTRE CITY CARPARK
You will find three entrances to the Centre City carpark. Directly after/before the intersection of St Aubyn Street and Liardet Street there is a ramp that will take you up to Level 3 of the carpark. Other entrances to the carpark are on St Aubyn Street (at the Wind Wand end of the Centre) and on Ariki Street (which runs into Gill Street).
.50c per 20 minutes or part thereof. Parking on Sundays and public holidays is free*.
*Subject to change without notice
CENTRE CITY PARKING CARD
Make your shopping trips easier with a Centre City Parking Card.
- Contactless entry and exit to the carpark
- No parking ticket required
- No waiting at the Paystations
- Loaded value on the card never expires
- Top up any value at the Centre Management Office
For more information and to obtain a Centre City Parking Card, see the Management Office on Level 2.
USING A CREDIT CARD OR VISA/MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD
- You can enter and exit the carpark using your credit card or VISA / Mastercard Debit Card. PayWave is accepted.
- No parking ticket will be issued when you enter the carpark if you are using a credit card or debit card.
- As you enter the carpark, insert or pay Wave your card. Use that same card when you exit to make your payment.
- Please note Eftpos cards are not accepted for payment at the entry/exit to the
To enquire about leased parking options at Centre City, complete the form via the Prime Parking website HERE
STANDARD CARPARK LOCKUP TIMES
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 6pm
- Saturday 5.30pm
- Sunday 4.30pm
The physical address of Centre City Shopping Centre is 11 Gill Street, New Plymouth. There are three pedestrian entrances to the Centre – two on Gill Street and one on St Aubyn Street.