These School Holidays, join our dance crew and learn how to pop, lock and break some moves! No experience necessary, all welcome. Spaces are limited, bookings essential. Classes run for approx 1.5 hours and are FREE to attend.
Class days and times are split as per below and held on Level 3, next to Farmers. Signage will indicate where to find us. We recommend arriving approx 10mins prior to the start time to confirm your booking. You'll be redirected to Eventbrite to complete your booking for the class. Children must be under adult supervision for the duration of the class.
Classes suitable for 11 years & under
- 10am - 11.30am Monday to Saturday
- 2pm - 3.30pm Monday to Saturday (Except Thursdays)
Classes suitable for 12+ years
- 4pm - 5.30pm Late Night Thursdays
Classes are run in partnership with Zeal. https://zeal.nz/taranaki
Accessibility event information:
- The venue of these classes is accessibility friendly to, from and during the event.
- There is an accessible toilet in both the male and female toilets located on Level 3 outside of the venue.
- The classes are active. We welcome participation based on what suits the individual.
- Children must be under supervision of a caregiver/adult during the duration of the class.