PAYING FOR PARKING AT CENTRE CITY
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD OR VISA/MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD
PAYING BY CASH OR CARD AT A PAYSTATION
- You can enter and exit the carpark using your credit card or VISA / Mastercard Debit Card. PayWave is accepted
- No parking ticket needed with this option
- As you enter the carpark, insert or payWave your card. Use that same card when you exit to make your payment.
REGULAR VISITORS - CENTRE CITY PARKING CARD
- Take a parking ticket on entry and find your nearest Paystation before you exit
- The Paystations accept cards, coins and notes for payment.
- If you're a regular visitor, a parking card may be the preferred option
- Load a dollar value onto the card and use it each time you visit
- For more information, see the Management Office on Level 2.
STANDARD LOCKUP TIMES
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 6pm
- Thursday 8.30pm
- Saturday 5.30pm
- Sunday 4.30pm
CAR PARK FEES
.50 per 20 minutes or part thereof. Parking on Sunday is free.
DIRECTIONS TO CENTRE CITY CARPARK
If you are driving you will find three entrances to the Centre City carpark. Directly after the intersection of St Aubyn Street and Liardet Street there is a ramp that will take you up to Level 3 of the carpark. Other entrances to the carpark are on St Aubyn Street (at the Wind Wand end of the Centre) and on Ariki Street (which runs into Gill Street).