As from Monday 15 October the Centre City carpark exit onto Ariki Street will not be staffed. This exit will become a pre-paid exit only. The other two carpark exits will remain fully staffed. If you wish to use this exit onto Ariki Street then please use either Payment Option #2 or #3 as detailed below...
OPTIONS FOR PAYMENT
- Pay by cash, EFTPOS or Paywave at the Car Park booth (this is not available at the Ariki St exit as this is not staffed)
- Pay for your parking at any of our Automatic Pay Station located...
- At both of the Level 1 carpark exits (onto Ariki Street and onto St Aubyn Street)
- Level 2 and Level 3 entrances to the centre from the carpark
- Opposite Two Degrees at the Level 1 centre entrance
- On exiting the car park simply put your ticket in the exit terminal for the barrier arm to go up.
- Purchase a Parking Debit Cards from the Management Office on Level 2. Once you have this simply put the card in the entry terminal as you enter the car park and then put it in the exit terminal as you exit the car park.
STANDARD LOCKUP TIMES
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 6pm
- Thursday 8.30pm
- Saturday 5.30pm
- Sunday 4.30pm
CAR PARK FEES
.50 per 20 minutes or part thereof. Parking on Sunday is free.
DIRECTIONS TO CENTRE CITY CARPARK
If you are driving you will find three entrances to the Centre City carpark. Directly after the intersection of St Aubyn Street and Liardet Street there is a ramp that will take you up to Level 3 of the carpark. Other entrances to the carpark are on St Aubyn Street (at the Wind Wand end of the Centre) and on Ariki Street (which runs into Gill Street).