ENTRANCES TO CENTRE CITY CARPARK
You will find three entrances to the Centre City carpark. Directly after/before the intersection of St Aubyn Street and Liardet Street there is a ramp that will take you up to Level 3 of the carpark. Other entrances to the carpark are on St Aubyn Street (at the Wind Wand end of the Centre) and on Ariki Street (which runs into Gill Street).
.50c per 20 minutes or part thereof. Parking on Sundays and public holidays is free*.
*Subject to change at the centre's discretion.
PAYING FOR PARKING AT CENTRE CITY
CENTRE CITY PARKING CARD
Make your shopping trips easier with a Centre City Parking Card.
For more information and to obtain a Centre City Parking Card, see the Management Office on Level 2.
- Contactless entry and exit to the carpark
- No parking ticket required
- No waiting at the Paystations
- Loaded value on the card never expires
- Top up any value at the Centre Management Office
USING A CREDIT CARD OR VISA/MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD
PAYING BY CASH OR CARD AT A PAYSTATION
- You can enter and exit the carpark using your credit card or VISA / Mastercard Debit Card. PayWave is accepted.
- No parking ticket will be issued when you enter the carpark if you are using a credit card or debit card.
- As you enter the carpark, insert or payWave your card. Use that same card when you exit to make your payment.
- Please note Eftpos cards are not accepted for payment at the entry/exit to the carpark.
- Take a parking ticket on entry and find your nearest Paystation before you exit. The Paystations are located at each of the exits of the centre and two are located in the level one carpark.
- The Paystations accept cards, coins and notes for payment.
- You can chose to pay by credit card or debit card at the exit with your parking ticket if preferred. Cash and Eftpos payments are not accepted at the exits.
STANDARD CARPARK LOCKUP TIMES
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 6pm
- Thursday 8.30pm
- Saturday 5.30pm
- Sunday 4.30pm